Tuesday 8 June 2010

Mare Nostrum - Barcelona - TV Coverage


After 2 days of searching for live video of Barcelona Mare Nostrum I finally think (hope) I have found a source.

This is a link to the Russian TV Station NTV+ Plus Sport

Some back-ups in case this one doesn't work on the day:-

RAI Sport

TV3 (Catalunya)


Monaco Info might show it again although I suspect they were only showing the Monaco leg

Monaco Info

(Last time I posted the link for Monaco, Mel Stewart, Rebecca Soni and Natalie Coughlin ended up re-tweeting it to their followers so hopefully this time it can have the same impact... you saw it here first!)

Start List

Competition Programme

Results

1 comment:

  1. My Cyrrillic and/or Russkie is not that good...what should I look for to locate the Mare Nostrum Barca Swimming event?

    Thanks!

    gm

    ReplyDelete