1. Yolane Kukla - Watch Kukla's starts, they are lightening quick. Particularly helpful on a 50m sprint.
2. Marieke Guehrer - Won Pan Pacs in 25.99 (Kukla won the B final in the same time). Reigning World Champion in this event.
3. Francesca Halsall - Expect a blanket finish. Halsall might miss out on this one to the Fly specialists.
Emily Seebohm - Was just 0.09 seconds behing Guehrer in the A final at Pan Pacs. Certainly an event we could see an Australian 1-2-3.
1. Francesca Halsall - Has to be considered favourite after pushing World Champion Sarah Sjoestrom so close in Budapest untapered.
2. Alicia Coutts - Leads the Australian charge after her 57.99 at Pan Pacs.
3. Yolane Kukla - Felicity Galvez and Kukla is a hard choice for Bronze. I'm going with youth over experience
Ellen Gandy - I expect 3 Australian's in the Top 4 positions, however Ellen Gandy could break that up. 100 isn't Gandy's distance but if her training has gone right she could challenege for a medal.
1. Jessicah Schipper - I always seem to underestimate Schipper in major competitions and I don't know why. Surely age is going to catch up with her soon as she's been around for so long. Yeah, she's still only 23.
2. Ellen Gandy - I tried as hard as I could to find an argument to pick Gandy ahead of Schipper but fell short. Gandy won't be far off though having been 2:07.54 at Europeans. Expect even faster in Delhi.
3. Jemma Lowe - Missed the European final by 0.01. If the taper went well in Florida she will challenge.
Audrey Lacroix & Samantha Hamill -Both women made the final of World's last year and will be in the hunt for medals.