1. Cameron Van Der Burgh - Hard to bet against the World Champion and World Record holder.
2. Brenton Rickard - Fastest in the Commonwealth this year. Having a great 2010.
3. Scott Dickens - Got the better of Rickard at Pan Pacs
Glenn Snyders - The top three look pretty set, but this is a 50m where anything can happen. Snyders won the B final at Pan Pacs in 27.83 and could sneak a medal.
1. Brenton Rickard - Rickard was in superb early season form. If his taper has gone well I expect 59 low.
2. Christian Sprenger - Sprenger took silver at Pan Pacs in this event beating Rickard.
3. Cameron Van Der Burgh - Yet to hit top form this year, took bronze in Rome last year. Bronze here may be setting expectations too low.
Daniel Sliwinski - A long way off his 59.55 from last year in 2010. Sliwinski still looks the home nations' best hope in the 100m.
1. Brenton Rickard - If Van Der Burgh is off form we might be looking at clean sweep of the Breaststroke events by Rickard. 2:08 looks on the cards.
2. Michael Jamieson - Looked superb at the GBR vs GER Duel in February. Best of 2:11.14 this year. This could be the meet that vaults him to the next level.
3. Christian Sprenger - Has struggled in the 200m this year after breaking the world record last year. If he is on top form he could win the event, however if he repeats his Pan Pacs performance of 2:15, he's in trouble.
Kris Gilchrist & Neil Versfeld - Both men were semi finalists at World's last year. Both men have swum 2:11s this year. Both men have medal chances.